1st International Course on Powered Instruments in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
28 January to 29 January 2019 - Tübingen
we are very happy to invite you to the 1st International Course on Powered Instruments in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery in Tübingen taking place from 28 January to 29 January 2019.
This course of Sinus Academy gives a comprehensive insight into shaver technology, advantages and risks, indications and surgical technique. It will start with short lectures regarding the fundamentals of shaver technology.
The main focus is on anatomical / surgical dissection performed by the participants. Special highlights of this 1st International Course on Powered Instruments in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery are:
· All training places for dissection are equipped with HD-videoendoscopy.
· Latest system of shaver technology (35 K), large variety of microsurgical instruments and navigation system at each working station.
· Intensive supervision with at least one experienced supervisor for two dissection places.
· One complete, nature-identical anatomical specimen per two participants.
· Specific adjunctive course material as well as accompanying hand-outs.
· Participation at the course dinner.
We would be pleased to welcome you in the Institute of Clinical Anatomy of Eberhard-Karls-University in Tübingen.
Prof. Dr. Werner Hosemann, Greifswald, Germany
Prof. Dr. Thomas Kühnel, Regensburg, Germany
Prof. Dr. Rainer Weber, Karlsruhe, Germany
Prof. Dr. Hubert Löwenheim, Tübingen, Germany
Prof. Dr. Bernhard Hirt, Tübingen, Germany